Founded in 1919, Beaver Valley Alloy Foundry Company is a manufacturer of industrial grade steel and iron castings for a variety of end markets. With a century of foundry expertise behind us, we manufacture castings in a full spectrum of carbon, alloy and stainless steels, as well as specialty alloys such as Hadfield austenitic manganese steel. In irons, we specialize in abrasion resistant white irons (Ni-hard and high chrome), but also pour castings in all standard grades of ductile and grey iron.
Due to our deep foundry expertise and diverse manufacturing capabilities, BVA is well suited to undertake a wide selection of projects, including:
- Castings ranging in weight from 1 to 5,000 lbs
- Dimensional footprint from a few inches to more than 12 ft
- Automated and floor molding options and capabilities
- High volume, serial production, as well as ultra-low volume applications and
- Relatively small minimum heats (generally 1,000 lbs, minimum)
Download the BVA brochure and Metal List!
BVA is a third generation, family-owned and operated business for nearly 100 years
Attn: John Forster, Jr. Sales Manager
4165 Brodhead Road
Monaca, PA 15061-2496